I can’t remember a time when I didn’t love words. From the day I walked into my second grade language arts class, I knew what I wanted to be: a person who worked with words.
As I grew up, I thought about being an English teacher, a writer, or a librarian, but then I was introduced to the magical word of “editor.” I was sold!
I started my editing career in high school, as text editor for our art and literary magazine, and I haven’t stopped since.
One of my favorite things about editing is that it allows me to constantly grow and learn. I love to take on new projects and gain new skills each and every day.
Other than editing, reading, writing, and all things English, my favorite things in the world are:
- My wonderful husband
- Our little Halloween baby who’s making his way earthside this month!
- Our three cats—Cloud (left), Gnocchi (middle), and Salem (right)
- Board games—my favorite right now is Lanterns: The Harvest Festival
- TV shows—we’ve been watching a lot of The X-Files recently
- Herbal tea and hot chocolate
- Enormous novelty mugs
- All things fall
But that’s enough about me. I want to get to know you! If you’re an author looking for editing services, contact me for a free 30 minute consultation!